Terry Melody 1
When faced with a wheelchair access problem to a domestic dwelling, ramping is often not feasible due to the length required to achieve the recommended gradient. In addition the user maybe in a wheelchair or be semi ambulant and require assistance from a carer or helper.
The Melody 1 lifting platform (platform lift) has been designed to overcome just this type of problem and is available to suit lifting heights up to a maximum of 1 metre.
- Versatile – Suited to either outdoor or indoor applications, the design incorporates an integral ramp to eliminate the need for a pit, thus keeping building work to a minimum.
- Aesthetically Pleasing & Unobtrusive – The standard finish is maintenance free stainless steel but other materials or paint finishes are available to suit the surrounding decor. State of the art hydraulic system providing smooth, quiet operation.
- Free Standing – A major feature of the design is the lack of mast or support tower, minimising aesthetic intrusion into the environment.
- Easy to Use – Convenient controls and shallow approach ramp.
- Reliable – Battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut.
General Specification for Melody 1 Platform Lift
- Lift Capacity: 250Kg
- Maximum rise: 1000mm
- Means of operation: 24volt hydraulic scissor drive
- Power supply: 220/240V AC~ 50/60 Hz. No dedicated supply or RCD required.
- Safety equipment: Full platform safe edge which stops the lift should it touch an obstacle. Gate interlock. Upper level protection available
- Internal platform dimensions: 800mm x 1400mm (standard)
- BS 6440 & CE compliant